Training & Placements and Career Guidance Cell
Functions of training & placements and career guidance Cell:
- To bridge the gap between the industry and the students and motivate them to face the industry requirements.
- To devise new approaches to attract the best industries to our campus.
- To create platform to shape the career of all the students in right direction .
Facilities of training & placements and career guidance Cell:
- We use two Meeting Hall with audio and video aids to conduct meetings for students.
- Office with two rooms and seating facility for 10 members.
- Two computer systems, Printer and scanner.
- Computing facilities like Internet.
- We use Lecture halls to conduct training sessions to the students and Faculty.
- We use labs to conduct workshops for students and faculty.
- HR panels to conduct personal interviews.
- Round tables to conduct GD, JAM,…
- We use transport facility and other conveyance as and when required for the proper conduct of events.
Roles and Responsibilities of training & placements and career guidance Cell:
A) Coordinator responsibilities:
- To take care for 100% employment for all the eligible students.
- Create awareness about “career planning” among the students.
- Assign tasks to the committee members.
- Planning, Confirmation and Monitoring of different events to be conducted.
- Monitoring various facilities allotted and to used by the cell.
B) Faculty responsibilities:
- Conducting various events to the students related to training, career counseling and placement.
- Provide information to the students regarding activities.
- To guide the student members to manage the events in successful way.
C) Student responsibilities:
- Coordinating the student members of various branches
- Arrange the facilities required for smooth conduction of events.
- Collecting feedback from students for various events.
D) TPO Responsibilities:
- Train the students to meet the expectations of the industry through Career Development Programmes.
- Organize various training, placement and career guidance and personality development activities
- Analysis of student performance in different activities.
- Analysis of feedback given by students for the activities related to placement training and career counseling training.